Just Did My Eyes


Real Story: Double Eyelid Surgery & Epi


I guess since so many people receive double eyelid surgeries, I've felt that my sharp looking eyes were attractive and never really felt the need to get my eyes done. I'm also very scared when it comes to hospitals so I would've never considered surgery! 

So what changed my mind? After I quit my job, I had some time to chill and also take a careful look at myself. I thought maybe I could get a consultation secretly and then make myself prettier very naturally so that no one would notice (I had no information about this clinic at the time). 

It didn't feel too pressuring, so I went ahead and visited them (I was really nervous and even thought I might get depression if the surgery didn't go well haha) but after the consultation, I decided to pick a date for my double eyelid surgery. I told the consultant that I needed natural looking eyes and honestly I was just thinking of getting epicanthoplasty before I visited. 




Reaction from my friends and family: 

Hehehe 
They say it's a success! Everybody complimented me on my new look! 
I am very satisfied with my new eyes and I also loved how the clinic explained everything after the surgery about swelling and how to take care of myself later on. Their service was very good and everybody was professional. 

I'm not planning on getting any more surgeries, but I am glad I had this one. My face which was just cute and simple, became feminine and I guess more womanly (?) so thank you doctor and nurses~ 




wonjin plastic surgery logo


For treatment times, reservations, and inquiries come check out our website


Phone: 82-2-534-3325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facial asymmetry correction Before and After

Hermedi 135 injection! Have you ever heard of a Premium Anti-Aging Hermedi 135 injection?

Protruding lips before and after